J4813-80099 | J4813A | HP PRO CURVE 2524 Switch | J4813
Grade A Switch
• High performance switch design with non-blocking architecture features 9.6 Gbps switch fabric integrated on-chip
• HP Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 100/1000 ports
• Stacking capability:
• Single IP address management for a virtual stack of up to 16 switches including the 1600M, 2400M, 2424M, 2512, 2524, 4000M, and 8000M
• RMON and extended RMON provide advanced monitoring capabilities
• Web interface allows users to configure the switch from any Web browser on the network
• IEEE 802.3ad standard trunking allows redundant connections between devices to be combined for more aggregate bandwidth between devices supporting Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
• VLAN support and tagging supports up to 30 port-based VLANs and dynamic configuration of 802.1Q VLAN tagging, providing security between workgroups
• Group VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP) allows automatic learning of VLANs which eliminates manual configuration of VLANs
• IP multicast (IGMP) prevents flooding of IP multicast traffic
• Port security secures network and users from tampering by unauthorized users.
• Spanning Tree Protocol provides redundant links while preventing network loops.
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
• TACACS+ eases administration of switch management security by using a password authentication server (visit our Web site for availability of this free software update)
• 802.1x and RADIUS network login controls access and provides authentication and accountability for network security (visit our Web site for availability of this free software update)
Terms of sale:
1. All products are physically in stock. We are not brokers.
2. All products are refurbished in Grade A condition and carry 1 month warranty unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
3. All the Monitors and PCs come with Power cord and Laptops come with AC Adapter.
4. Absolutely no warranty, express or implied, on the software.
5. Actual product image is available upon request.
6. This is an on line only price. Pricing may differ when not purchased directly through our website.
7. One business day to process and ship small orders if confirmed Purchase Order received by 11:00 am EST.
8. For bulk orders please contact us first.
9. We can ship using your DHL, FedEx, UPS etc. account or can get you a competitive shipping quote.
10. You can pick up most of the orders from our warehouse for a small processing fee by appointment.
11. All shipping costs are non refundable. Buyer pays for the return shipping.