The Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter allows you to connect your Mac with built-in HDMI to a DVI display or projector. You can use an external display as your primary display, extend your desktop to a second display, or work in mirroring mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees.
Use the HDMI to DVI Adapter to connect a single-link DVI digital monitor, such as the 20-inch or 23-inch Apple Cinema Display, that includes a DVI connector. Review the documentation or check with the manufacturer of your monitor to make sure you're choosing the right adapter.
Terms of sale:
1. All products are physically in stock. We are not brokers.
2. All products are refurbished in Grade A condition and carry 1 month warranty unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
3. All the Monitors and PCs come with Power cord and Laptops come with AC Adapter.
4. Absolutely no warranty, express or implied, on the software.
5. Actual product image is available upon request.
6. This is an on line only price. Pricing may differ when not purchased directly through our website.
7. One business day to process and ship small orders if confirmed Purchase Order received by 11:00 am EST.
8. For bulk orders please contact us first.
9. We can ship using your DHL, FedEx, UPS etc. account or can get you a competitive shipping quote.
10. You can pick up most of the orders from our warehouse for a small processing fee by appointment.
11. All shipping costs are non refundable. Buyer pays for the return shipping.